Sell Your Trademark on Communer
List your US trademark registration on our marketplace for free.
How It Works
- You submit our form, telling us what your registered trademark is and whether you want to include a domain name in your listing.
- If we approve your trademark, we tell you what price we want to list it for (generally $3,000 to $10,000 USD, sometimes more, especially if a valuable .com domain name is included in the listing). Once we list it, we promote it to our users through Google Ads and our affiliates.
- If you sell your trademark through any means while it’s listed on our marketplace, we get a commission (25% of listing price).
- If you sell the trademark through our market, the buyer sends us the money to hold in escrow. We draft the trademark assignment agreement for you and the buyer to sign, at no additional cost. Once both sides sign the agreement, we send the proceeds to you.
- Optional: If you want, we have a law firm file the assignment with the USPTO for a small additional fee, making the trademark transfer official.
Exclusive Listing Warning:
If you list your trademark on Communer, your listing is exclusive. That means you still have to pay us 25% of the listing price even if you sell your trademark outside of Communer, unless you remove your listing from Communer 60 days before you make the sale. If you sell your domain name elsewhere, you must let us know immediately so we can adjust your listing.
- It’s free to list your US trademark registration on our marketplace.
- You can also list your domain name here if it matches your trademark.
- We tell you what we think the trademark is worth (usually $3,000-$10,000 USD, sometimes more).
- We keep a flat 25% of listing price if it sells, plus 5% payment processing fee.
- We draft the necessary legal document to transfer the trademark for free.